This page is dedicated to the technical progress of the COQ Project
COQ Token Solution Progress:
- Potential Reentrancy Attack
- Solution in progress //
- Leftover Tokens Caused by Unoptimized One-Sided Supply.
- Solution in Progress //
COQ Auto Trading System:
- Strategy SCALP-HARBOR in progress
- SCALP-ACTOR is the main strategy that will produce more BNB when holding the COQ Token. It requires frequent entry and exit decisions within a short time frame.
- Our challenge: Strategy will be more successfully implemented when orders can be filled, and this depends on liquidity levels. High-volume trades offer much-needed liquidity on Pancakeswap.
- Performance is currently being tuned at the moment to get more orders and to get more profitable entries.
- Live testing and Backtesting in progress
- COQ-ATS Bridge implementation in progress
- Currently working with the CERTIK Team to fix critical to minor issues
- Making sure the smart contract has very low errors